Thursday, June 12, 2008

Viajeros Locos

Yes, I know I am a little late on this review, but there have been just so many good videos releases this past year, and I felt that this one deserved the same treatment that those videos got. Besides any promos or anything the Listen may have released in the past, this is the first real video offering from the Listen team. One thing that kept my eyes glued to the screen was just the variety of different terrain showcased in this video. I know this is usually the case in any video, but I really noticed it in this video. Now that’s not to say that the skating wasn’t any good, because actually it was quite superb. A few of the things that really stood out to me were Gabriel De La Mora’s manual combos as well as Rob Gonzalez’s part. The rest of the Listen crew held it down as well. In fact, the only thing about the entire video that is going to limit the amount of times I watch it is the music. I just felt that it was all way too similar, making it hard to distinguish between parts.

No comments: