Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dudes Dudes Dudes

This video is available for free through the DVS podcast, and is ell worth the download. There are only two full parts in the video, as well as Europe and USA montages, but the skating shown within this 23 minute video is superb. The two guys to have full parts are Paul Shier and Torey Pudwill. Torey has a bright future ahead of him, and his part certainly shows it. After watching his part, I was blown away. I felt he same way I felt after Watching Mike Mo's part in Fully Flared. In comparison to Skate More, it had the same feel good vibe, though I think I liked the aesthetics of Skate More a little more. I found Shier's part to be a treat as well, because he has a style very similar to that of Bobby Worrest, which is quite the compliment in my book. The country montages both had their fair share of bangers. A few of the parts in those montages that really stood out were Andrew Brophy's part and Daewon Song's part. Just awesomeness. High fives all around. I enjoyed this very much.

No comments: