Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Black and Blue: Volume Three

You might have heard of the Black and Blue series of videos. They are basically free episodic videos being put out by Vox, which are available via a subscription to The Skateboard Mag. I haven’t seen any of the Black and Blue DVD’s prior to this one, but many people have been saying that this video is the best video in the series so far. At 15 minutes in length, this video was certainly not a problem to sit through, and I actually kind of like the idea of releasing a few shorter videos in a shorter amount of time, rather than making us wait a few years for a new video to be released. I found the DIY part to be pretty entertaining, but I think some of the best skating in the video was that of Peter Hewitt and Just Strubing. Now that I think of it, I don’t know if I’d rather have it this way, or if I’d be wiling to wait a few years to be able to see some full length parts from these guys. Never the less, I will be eagerly awaiting the release of Volume Four in the Black and Blue series.

No comments: