Thursday, June 12, 2008

Especial

Since this video was free, I guess maybe it shouldn’t be criticized all that much, but hey, since I have gotten my hands on it, I should at least say something, right? When this video came out, it essentially came out of nowhere. Back in the days when Koston skated for eS, they ran a commercial with him in it for a video called YeS, another name with a clever use of the word eS in it. For a while, I guess people were waiting for that video to drop, then out of nowhere we got this. Will there ever be a video called YeS? I don’t know, but I will say that the video we got was pretty good. It’s around 30 minutes long and also contains some bonus features as well. Personally, I found Bobby Worrest and Rick McCrank’s parts to be the best of the bunch. Bobby’s part was another case where as soon as I got done watching the part, I had to get the song. I don’t know if this matters to you at all, but a little sidenote is that the entire video is presented in widescreen. Its up to you to decide if that’s a good or a bad thing, but it is certainly out of the ordinary.

No comments: